Lil Wayne helping to build skate park
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Crammed Media/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: TONY GUTIERREZ/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Lil Wayne is teaming up with bosses at beverage giant Mountain Dew to build a new skate park in his native Louisiana.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
The rapper will front a campaign with the company, which is owned by Pepsi, and will star in a series of ads and make personal appearances to boost awareness of the New Orleans park.
RELATED: 2011 Grammy Red-Carpet Arrivals
The hip-hop star is an avid skateboarder himself and used his down time on his recent U.S. tour to visit skate parks across the country. He is also launching his own line of clothing aimed at lovers of the sport later this year.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite