Lil Wayne helping to build skate park
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Crammed Media/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: TONY GUTIERREZ/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Lil Wayne is teaming up with bosses at beverage giant Mountain Dew to build a new skate park in his native Louisiana.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
The rapper will front a campaign with the company, which is owned by Pepsi, and will star in a series of ads and make personal appearances to boost awareness of the New Orleans park.
RELATED: 2011 Grammy Red-Carpet Arrivals
The hip-hop star is an avid skateboarder himself and used his down time on his recent U.S. tour to visit skate parks across the country. He is also launching his own line of clothing aimed at lovers of the sport later this year.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Inside Demi Moore's Photo Shoot
Demi Moore in Harper's Bazaar.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See why Charlie Hunnam is stripping down for Men's Health and not "Fifty Shades of Grey" on Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Shot
From Crowd Ignite