Lil Wayne in critical condition after suffering another seizure - report
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Crammed Media/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 11
Rapper Lil Wayne has been hospitalized again at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after suffering a second series of seizures in a week.
Lil Wayne, real name Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., was initially hospitalized in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, March 12, 2013, after suffering multiple seizures. He was released on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, but taken back to the medical center hours later after a bodyguard found him lying unconscious in his room, according to TMZ.
On Friday evening, there were conflicting reports about the hitmaker's health status. TMZ reported that Weezy was placed in a medically induced coma, and was being given his last rites. After his longtime friend Mack Maine Tweeted, "Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game...thanks for the prayers and concern..he will update you all soon," Lil Wayne subsequently Tweeted,
I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love.”
TMZ later took down the portion of their report claiming that Lil Wayne was being read his last rites.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite