Lil Wayne reportedly recovering from another seizure
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
The "Lollipop" hit-maker was treated following a pair of dramatic health scares in October 2012, and it appears he's still struggling with issues after collapsing at work on Tuesday.
According to TMZ, the hip-hop star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and was released early Wednesday morning.
Wayne is said to be on the mend following the latest incident, but a representative for the 30-year-old has declined to comment.
After his previous health issues, which occurred while Wayne was in midair, he was ordered to take it easy and keep well hydrated.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Taylor's Cute Cat
Check out some of Rihanna's wackiest outfits she's been sporting lately.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian rings in her 30th birthday with her family -- and her new boyfriend! -- on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »