Lil Wayne reportedly recovering from another seizure
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
The "Lollipop" hit-maker was treated following a pair of dramatic health scares in October 2012, and it appears he's still struggling with issues after collapsing at work on Tuesday.
According to TMZ, the hip-hop star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and was released early Wednesday morning.
Wayne is said to be on the mend following the latest incident, but a representative for the 30-year-old has declined to comment.
After his previous health issues, which occurred while Wayne was in midair, he was ordered to take it easy and keep well hydrated.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »