Lil Wayne reportedly recovering from another seizure
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
The "Lollipop" hit-maker was treated following a pair of dramatic health scares in October 2012, and it appears he's still struggling with issues after collapsing at work on Tuesday.
According to TMZ, the hip-hop star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and was released early Wednesday morning.
Wayne is said to be on the mend following the latest incident, but a representative for the 30-year-old has declined to comment.
After his previous health issues, which occurred while Wayne was in midair, he was ordered to take it easy and keep well hydrated.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMysterious Bey
From Crowd Ignite