Lil Wayne released from hospital, thanks fans
- Photo: MSN1 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Sue Ogrocki/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 19
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.12 of 19
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Crammed Media/Retna Ltd.15 of 19
- Photo: TONY GUTIERREZ/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP18 of 19
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lil Wayne is thanking fans who prayed for him while he was hospitalized after a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper's management team says he's on "mandated rest." The Blueprint Group said Friday he was released from the hospital treatment and will return to work soon. It says the New Orleans-based rapper appreciates his fans' support and love.
Lil Wayne tweeted Saturday he's "good." He added, "Thanx for all the prayers!"
RELATED: Lil Wayne hospitalized again
The 30-year-old multi-platinum performer is working on a follow-up to his last album, last year's "Tha Carter IV."
Get out the vote
Penelope + North
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite