Lil Wayne settles $5.6 million tax debt
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: http://twitter.com/Adri_Mane/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Sozufe Adeleri/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: KO/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News15 of 16
Rapper Lil Wayne is in the clear after settling a tax bill for $5.6 million (£3.5 million).
Officials at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) served Wayne with a demand for income taxes relating from 2008 and 2009 in March (11).
But according to an IRS document obtained by the Detroit News, the lien has now been released after the Lollipop hit-maker paid off his debt.
'Kiss Me Quick'
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »