Lily Allen fuming over wedding leak
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding were leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony.
RELATED: The Perils of Celebrity Pregnancy
Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Wednesday after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a save-the-date note sent out by the couple. It was revealed that the "Smile" singer will wed her fiance, Sam Cooper, on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England.
But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite