Lily Allen Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!
- Photo: Hottwire.net/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: ABH/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Elle/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Zibi/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
English pop star Lily Allen welcomed her first child with husband Sam Cooper on Friday, according to The Daily Mail.
The couple, who wed in June 2010 at St. James the Great church in Glocestershire, England, have yet to reveal the name of their baby girl.
The new addition will undoubtedly bring great joy to Allen, who suffered a miscarriage in 2008 when she was four months pregnant with musician Ed Simon's baby. The 26-year-old singer suffered a second miscarriage in November 2010 when she was six months pregnant.
Cooper, 32, popped the question on Christmas Day in 2010 on the Indonesian island of Bali. Allen has since described the British business owner as "the love of my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan, and Evangeline Lilly all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the best matching outfits Destiny's Child rocked back in the day.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Shot
From Crowd Ignite