Lily Allen Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!
- Photo: Hottwire.net/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: ABH/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Elle/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Zibi/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
English pop star Lily Allen welcomed her first child with husband Sam Cooper on Friday, according to The Daily Mail.
The couple, who wed in June 2010 at St. James the Great church in Glocestershire, England, have yet to reveal the name of their baby girl.
The new addition will undoubtedly bring great joy to Allen, who suffered a miscarriage in 2008 when she was four months pregnant with musician Ed Simon's baby. The 26-year-old singer suffered a second miscarriage in November 2010 when she was six months pregnant.
Cooper, 32, popped the question on Christmas Day in 2010 on the Indonesian island of Bali. Allen has since described the British business owner as "the love of my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »