Lily Allen Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!
- Photo: Hottwire.net/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: ABH/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Elle/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Zibi/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse / Splash News/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: SBAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: TEAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
English pop star Lily Allen welcomed her first child with husband Sam Cooper on Friday, according to The Daily Mail.
The couple, who wed in June 2010 at St. James the Great church in Glocestershire, England, have yet to reveal the name of their baby girl.
The new addition will undoubtedly bring great joy to Allen, who suffered a miscarriage in 2008 when she was four months pregnant with musician Ed Simon's baby. The 26-year-old singer suffered a second miscarriage in November 2010 when she was six months pregnant.
Cooper, 32, popped the question on Christmas Day in 2010 on the Indonesian island of Bali. Allen has since described the British business owner as "the love of my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »