Lily Allen Suffers Another Miscarriage
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Tristan Gregory/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sad news for singer Lily Allen: She has suffered another miscarriage, her rep announced Monday.
"It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby," her rep tells UsMagazine.com. "The couple ask that their privacy be respected and that they be left alone at this deeply distressing time. No further comment will be made."
She was six months along with boyfriend Sam Cooper's child.
"Obviously this is a difficult time for them both," a source tells Us. "Both Lily and Sam are devastated."
Nearly three years ago, Allen, 25, suffered a miscarriage during her relationship with musician Ed Simons.
Allen has said having children is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite