Lionel Richie faces massive tax bill
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 15
R&B star Lionel Richie owes $1.13 million in unpaid income tax stemming from 2010, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
The debt shouldn't put too much of a dent in Richie's bank balance -- the singer-songwriter is worth an estimated $200 million.
RELATED: Expensive celeb divorces
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTsecret return?
From Crowd Ignite