Lisa Marie Presley on Ex Michael Jackson: "I Am Heartbroken"
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: SGran/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Lisa Marie Presley is struggling to cope with the death of her ex husband Michael Jackson.
"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," she tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."
In August 1994, Jackson and Presley shocked fans by announcing they wed.
"And to think, they said it wouldn't last," said Jackson as he planted a smooch on Presley at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards. (She later said that it was Jackson's public-relations people who insisted on the big onscreen kiss.)
Presley and Jackson announced their split 20 months later.
More on Wonderwall:
More on UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite