Madonna Mocks Hydrangea Incident
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News16 of 17
Madonna always gets the last laugh.
After a recent press conference for her directorial debut, "W.E.," in Venice, Italy, the 53-year-old singer was criticized for making a catty comment about a bouquet of hydrangeas she received from an adoring male fan.
"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna told "W.E." star Andrea Riseborough. "He obviously doesn't know that."
Though Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, told Us Weekly, "The hydrangea incident is so ridiculous," the singer decided to poke fun at the situation by means of a short silent film.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you. Words cannot express how sorry I am," a weepy Madonna tells a bouquet of hydrangeas (watch here). "To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words I would but I can't, so what am I left with?" she asks, suddenly changing her tone. "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them! It's a free country! So f--- you, I like roses!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »