Madonna Mocks Hydrangea Incident
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News16 of 17
Madonna always gets the last laugh.
After a recent press conference for her directorial debut, "W.E.," in Venice, Italy, the 53-year-old singer was criticized for making a catty comment about a bouquet of hydrangeas she received from an adoring male fan.
"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna told "W.E." star Andrea Riseborough. "He obviously doesn't know that."
Though Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, told Us Weekly, "The hydrangea incident is so ridiculous," the singer decided to poke fun at the situation by means of a short silent film.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you. Words cannot express how sorry I am," a weepy Madonna tells a bouquet of hydrangeas (watch here). "To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words I would but I can't, so what am I left with?" she asks, suddenly changing her tone. "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them! It's a free country! So f--- you, I like roses!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Michael Bolton: Gaga ‘can do no wrong’
May 10: The singer raves about collaborating with Lady Gaga in writing the song "Murder My Heart"...Watch Video »
Tiffany chats with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony about her Klondike Celebrity Challenge, her song "I Think We're Alone Now" and more.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Celebs Vamps Pose for Cosmo
'Twilight’ star Kellan Lutz and "Vampire Diaries" star Paul Wesley are just two of Cosmo's Fun...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite