Lorde goes without makeup, wears acne cream in Instagram selfie
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 10
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Showing her age! Lorde proved to doubters that she really is just a typical teenager by sharing her acne-fighting skin care routine on Instagram.
The 17-year-old Grammy-winning "Royals" singer shared a picture of her bare face on Feb. 10. "In bed in Paris with my acne cream on," she captioned the selfie. Wearing her hair up in a bun and a black T-shirt, Lorde took a closeup photo of her face with spots of a blemish-fighting treatment on chin and cheeks.
Last month, rumors and speculation abounded online that the precocious New Zealand singer wasn't actually 17, based on her more mature appearance. To prove the "Lorde age truthers" wrong, The Hairpin website then published Lorde's (real name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor) birth certificate that listed her birthdate as Nov. 7, 1996.
When Vanity Fair asked Lorde at a pre-Grammys event in January if she paid attention to the rumors, the teenager quipped: "Hi, I'm Ella and I'm actually 45."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite