Love speaks out about guardianship drama
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: MILAN RYBA/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: RIC FRANCIS/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Courtney Love has spoken out about losing temporary legal control of her teenage daughter Frances Bean Cobain.
The 17-year-old was placed under the temporary guardianship of her late father Kurt Cobain's mother, Wendy O'Connor, and his sister, Kimberly Dawn Cobain, on Friday, prompting reports Love lost custody due to a drug relapse.
RELATED VIDEO: Courtney Love Loses Custody
But Love's lawyer insists his client is completely "clean".
And now Love herself has addressed the family issue in a series of angry posts on social networking website Facebook, attacking her daughter for choosing to live with her in-laws.
She writes, "I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this s--- has lost her position... she was deceptive, she lied and she's lying to herself... My daughter is not always honest."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Love also insists her daughter isn't as rich as she thinks she is: "The fact is fbc [Frances Bean Cobain] is deluded. She thinks she has all this money. The point is I have all the money she has.
"Frances is clearly deluded that she can buy her grandmother a small house in la [Los Angeles]. I'd love to see how that works. They'll incubate her (sic) til shes 18 and then have her sign all the (sic) indnemofications.
"Don't worry, Frances is a wonderful kid, she's got bad people around her and wants it both ways. You could've asked for emancipation... you realise this will put you in juvenile family circus three times in your little life? I love you and always will unconditionally."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite