Ludacris' baby mother hits back at extortion allegations
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: @itsludacris/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: @itsludacris/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Jean Catuffe, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: .10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: Andrea Hanks/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
The mother of Ludacris' newborn daughter has taken aim at the rapper/actor after he accused his former lover of attempting to extort money out of him in a battle over child support.
Ludacris, real name Chris Bridges, became a father again on Dec. 9, 2013, when Tamika Fuller gave birth to their baby girl.
However, the new parents had already started fighting over support payments months before the kid was born, with Ludacris filing court papers in an attempt to put a $1,700-a-month cap on his child support obligations.
He also accused his ex of attempting to blackmail him by demanding he buy her a new car and pay her lawyer's retainer fee of $7,500 to keep her from going public with the news of their lovechild.
Ludacris requested a gag order to prevent Fuller from speaking out about their relationship, but his motion was recently denied and now his baby's mother is taking aim at her ex.
In a post on her Instagram.com page on Wednesday, Fuller insists she is not after the rapper's money and reveals he has made little effort to visit their daughter.
Fuller writes, "She has yet to meet her father and it's unfortunate because I would never keep him from seeing her...
"It saddens me that it has come to this. I did not file (court documents) on him. Nor would I ever try to attempt to extort my child's father."
Fuller has also urged members of the public to stop criticizing Ludacris for fighting over child support for the sake of their daughter.
She adds, "In spite of all that has already happened I just ask that the negativity stop towards him and I. We have a child to co-parent... Her best interests come before any of all of this foolishness."
Ludacris, who has been in a longterm relationship with girlfriend Eudoxie, also has a 12-year-old daughter, named Karma, from a previous relationship.
RELATED: What are the craziest celeb arrests?
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite