Ludacris in child support battle over baby daughter
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Jean Catuffe, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: .7 of 12
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 12
The mother of Ludacris' baby daughter is suing the rapper for child support.
The rapper, whose real name is Christopher Bridges, became a new father on Dec. 9, and now he's at the center of a paternity battle with the child's mother, Tamika Fuller.
She filed legal papers on Friday in response to Bridges' efforts to put a $1,700 a month cap on his child support obligations, reports TMZ.
Fuller claims the rap star should be forced to pay more, because he spends roughly $7,000 a month on lawn care and $5,000 a month on his pets.
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
She is also demanding Ludacris pays her legal fees, so she can afford to hire an attorney.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLonely Louvre
From Crowd Ignite