Rapper Ludacris launches learning website
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: @Ludacris/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Buda Mendes/STF/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Buzzfeed/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Promotional15 of 16
Rapper Ludacris has teamed up with his young daughter to launch an educational music website for kids.
The "Area Codes" hit-maker, real name Chris Bridges, and his young daughter Karma have created the interactive site Karma's World to offer students a fun way to learn.
The site features kid-friendly songs about subjects such as manners and fractions, and also provides lesson plans in science, geography and maths for teachers.
The website's mission plan states, "Karma's World was an idea first introduced by Chris Bridges' third grade daughter, Karma. She wanted to create an exciting educational website that was interactive, full of good music and fantasy. Chris wanted to make Karma's dream come true, so he brought creative people together to make the website she envisioned.
"The result is Karma's World, which upholds the standards that Chris set. It is a site that encourages children like Karma to learn in an atmosphere of fun, offering academic lessons as well as ethical ones. It teaches the Golden Rule: how to treat others the way you would want to be treated."
Cara Delevingne parties with Sam Smith, Douglas Booth and more famous friends on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out North West’s adorable moments on Kim Kardashian's Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite