Rapper Ludacris launches learning website
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: @Ludacris/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Buda Mendes/STF/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Buzzfeed/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Promotional15 of 16
Rapper Ludacris has teamed up with his young daughter to launch an educational music website for kids.
The "Area Codes" hit-maker, real name Chris Bridges, and his young daughter Karma have created the interactive site Karma's World to offer students a fun way to learn.
The site features kid-friendly songs about subjects such as manners and fractions, and also provides lesson plans in science, geography and maths for teachers.
The website's mission plan states, "Karma's World was an idea first introduced by Chris Bridges' third grade daughter, Karma. She wanted to create an exciting educational website that was interactive, full of good music and fantasy. Chris wanted to make Karma's dream come true, so he brought creative people together to make the website she envisioned.
"The result is Karma's World, which upholds the standards that Chris set. It is a site that encourages children like Karma to learn in an atmosphere of fun, offering academic lessons as well as ethical ones. It teaches the Golden Rule: how to treat others the way you would want to be treated."
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite