Madonna Flashes Butt in Concert
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: GG//Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Cliff Welch / Icon SMI/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Kienitz / GoodTimes/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 15
She's not sorry, indeed!
In Rome on Tuesday, during the latest stop on her MDNA tour, Madonna gave concertgoers a glimpse of something special -- nearly mooning the audience in barely-there skivvies.
Days after exposing her nipple to fans in Istanbul -- outraging some -- during her song "Human Nature," the 53-year-old pop legend and mother of four pulled a similar stunt during the same number in Italy.
Clad in a sexy lace bra and trousers, with her blond locks swept up in a dramatic retro 'do, the Grammy winner yanked down her black pants, revealing her posterior in a lacy, G-string bottom. (Appropriately enough, the 1995 song "Human Nature" is all about Madonna's unapologetic stance for her explicit, edgy "Erotica" album and "Sex" book of the early '90s.)
The icon was criticized in some corners for showing her breast in Istanbul last week during the striptease routine. "What works for a 22-year-old woman or a man is not appropriate, very often, for a 53-year-old," Donny Deutsch complained on "Today" recently. Dr. Nancy Snyderman also complained. "Not special," she said. "Not a special breast, not worth doing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite