Madonna Had Hydraulic Yoga Mat Installed at Indianapolis Hotel for Super Bowl
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Mike Marsland/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.12 of 13
It took hard, sweaty work for Madonna to pull off Sunday's awe-inspiring halftime show at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.
The superstar, 53, stayed at the Marriott in Indianapolis for about a week before the massive, widely applauded performance of "Vogue," "Music," "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Like a Prayer," with assists from Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., Cee Lo Green and LMFAO.
According to a local source, Madonna had a hydraulic yoga mat -- with a platform that went up to the ceiling -- installed in her suite specifically for her stay there.
To stay toned, limber and calm for the show, the singer also had a yoga teacher with her for the week -- with the heat pumped up in the room for her yoga sessions.
But even Madonna indulged in some good ol' American comfort food as she got ready for the biggest sporting event of the year -- ordering 50 pizza pies from Papa John's daily for her crew.
Madonna's pizza of choice? A veggie pie with no cheese.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »