Madonna hits the gym ahead of her Grammy performance
- Photo: O. Duran/SL/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram2 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Michael Sohn/AP5 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 22
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 22
- Photo: GettyImages.com10 of 22
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram11 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 22
- Photo: Thomas Kienzle/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Dave Lewis/Rex USA14 of 22
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America17 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
By Wonderwall Editors
While the rest of the music industry guzzled bubbly and schmoozed at pre-Grammy parties over the weekend, Madonna was gearing up for her awards show performance by breaking a sweat.
RELATED: 2014 Grammy Awards arrivals
Clad in a "no excuses" knit hat and black cut-off gloves, the original Queen of Pop hit Cycle House in West Hollywood, Calif., for spin classes on both Friday and Saturday, according to People, with her 17-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon, joining her for the 45-minute Friday workout.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
Madonna, 55, recently announced on Instagram that she'd totally recovered from a recent fall and would be able to perform at Sunday's Grammy Awards, writing, "It's official! I'm off my crutches and I'm looking for the perfect pair of heels to wear to the Grammys."
RELATED: Grammy Nominees 2014
Madge is slated to join Macklemore & Ryan Lewis onstage in a segment that also reportedly includes 34 marriages and a cameo by Queen Latifah. It will be Madonna's first Grammy performance since 2006.
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Style Faux Pas
Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Stewart, and Nina Dobrev all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Heidi Klum to Julianne Hough, see some of the best and worst Halloween costumes from over the years.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »