Madonna hits the gym ahead of her Grammy performance
- Photo: O. Duran/SL/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram2 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Michael Sohn/AP5 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 22
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 22
- Photo: GettyImages.com10 of 22
- Photo: @madonna/Instagram11 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 22
- Photo: Thomas Kienzle/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Dave Lewis/Rex USA14 of 22
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America17 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin21 of 22
By Wonderwall Editors
While the rest of the music industry guzzled bubbly and schmoozed at pre-Grammy parties over the weekend, Madonna was gearing up for her awards show performance by breaking a sweat.
RELATED: 2014 Grammy Awards arrivals
Clad in a "no excuses" knit hat and black cut-off gloves, the original Queen of Pop hit Cycle House in West Hollywood, Calif., for spin classes on both Friday and Saturday, according to People, with her 17-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon, joining her for the 45-minute Friday workout.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
Madonna, 55, recently announced on Instagram that she'd totally recovered from a recent fall and would be able to perform at Sunday's Grammy Awards, writing, "It's official! I'm off my crutches and I'm looking for the perfect pair of heels to wear to the Grammys."
RELATED: Grammy Nominees 2014
Madge is slated to join Macklemore & Ryan Lewis onstage in a segment that also reportedly includes 34 marriages and a cameo by Queen Latifah. It will be Madonna's first Grammy performance since 2006.
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »