Madonna Bruises her Behind in Video Rehearsals
- Photo: Facebook/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Welch / Icon SMI/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kienitz / GoodTimes/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Bob Edme/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: BV11/HSS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News15 of 16
Madonna has been left nursing a cut lip and numerous bruises after she was injured in rehearsals for her new music video.
RELATED: Is Madonna Engaged?
The pop superstar has been working on the promo for her latest single, "Girl Gone Wild," and the practice sessions have left her in agony after she suffered a nasty fall.
Madonna shared pictures of her injuries with fans on Facebook.com, posting a picture of her bruised knee and butt, as well as her swollen and cut lip. She writes in a series of captions, "Bruises on my leg from rehearsal... Cut my lip from rehearsing Girl Gone Wild... Heart-shaped bruise on my a**."
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rachel McAdams dishes on her new 'do and the her surprisingly time consuming "Southpaw" transformation.Watch Video »
Emmy Gab Fest
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Padma Lakshmi, LL Cool J and more stars on the 2010 Emmy Awards red carpet.Watch Video »
'True Blood' Cover
Alexander Skarsgard was in Sweden when Rolling Stone's "True Blood" cover was first released, so Access provided him with his first look.Watch Video »
Watch this preview of NBC's upcoming Fall Drama schedule from the stars themselves.Watch Video »