Madonna Bruises her Behind in Video Rehearsals
- Photo: Facebook/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Cliff Welch / Icon SMI/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kienitz / GoodTimes/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images North America5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Bob Edme/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: BV11/HSS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News15 of 16
Madonna has been left nursing a cut lip and numerous bruises after she was injured in rehearsals for her new music video.
RELATED: Is Madonna Engaged?
The pop superstar has been working on the promo for her latest single, "Girl Gone Wild," and the practice sessions have left her in agony after she suffered a nasty fall.
Madonna shared pictures of her injuries with fans on Facebook.com, posting a picture of her bruised knee and butt, as well as her swollen and cut lip. She writes in a series of captions, "Bruises on my leg from rehearsal... Cut my lip from rehearsing Girl Gone Wild... Heart-shaped bruise on my a**."
Joan Rivers on Sandra Bullock
Joan Rivers lets loose about Sandra Bullock's divorce situation.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
In this episode of Celeb Encounters, two friends run into Mariah Carey at a Halloween party.Watch Video »
Big Apple Trip
Get the scoop on Prince William and Duchess Kate's trip to the Big Apple.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite