Madonna launches model search with spoof film
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: WENN2 of 22
- Photo: MHAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 22
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: PETER MORGAN/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital20 of 22
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP21 of 22
Madonna and her daughter Lourdes trade insults in an online spoof video to launch the singer's search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line.
RELATED: Watch the promo clip here
In the four-minute video, Madonna is seen squabbling with her daughter in a dressing room as an aide styles her hair.
As the pop star tells Lourdes her image of the perfect model for the line, her daughter, 15, adopts the guise of a sulky teenager, texting on her phone and eating a plate of fruit while partially ignoring her mom's chat.
Her attitude prompts Madonna to tell her, "You're not taking this seriously" and then dismiss her with the word "whatevs", provoking Lourdes into replying, "We don't say that anymore."
The exchange ends with Madonna accusing her daughter of being "looksist and ageist" before asking, "Have you done your homework?"
Auditions for the face of the Material Girl line, who Madonna insists must be a "woman-girl-female-child," will be held in New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles next month.
RELATED: Celebs rocking dresses with slits
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bret Michaels dishes on parenting a teenage daughter, reveals how he stays healthy on the road and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThrifty Duchess
From Crowd Ignite