Madonna's ex gets married
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Santi/Splash News; Charles Sykes/Invision/AP;Judy Eddy/WENN.com/.3 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks10 of 11
Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, has a new stepmother after her father, Carlos Leon, walked down the aisle earlier this month.
Leon, a personal trainer, married fiancee Betina Holte in Gilleleje, Denmark, last week. Lourdes, who was born in 1996 before her parents ended their three-year romance, attended the ceremony.
After her split from Leon, the Queen of Pop later married film director Guy Ritchie and went on to have a son, Rocco. She also adopted two children from Malawi, David and Mercy.
RELATED: Celebs who gave birth over 40
Lourdes' new step-mom is a designer and model for Zac Posen. She previously dated Jim Carrey.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »