Man pleads not guilty in death of Usher's stepson
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: @howuseeit/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: https://www.facebook.com/usher/.11 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola for Pencils of Promise/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.15 of 17
- Photo: @UsherRaymondIV/Twitter16 of 17
GAINESVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover, the son of ex-wife Tameka Foster.
The Times of Gainesville reports that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy's raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite