Mariah Carey hospitalized with dislocated shoulder
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: MariahCarey/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: TK / JosiahW/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
Ouch! Mariah Carey was rushed to the hospital on July 7 after dislocating her shoulder on the set of a her new music video.
"Mariah injured herself while filming a video with Jeezy for the remix of #Beautiful, directed by her husband Nick Cannon," the singer's rep tells Us Weekly. "She was taken to hospital late last night, where doctors reset her shoulder. She is fine."
The New York Post reported that Carey was filming the video in New York, and was taken to a hospital in the Upper East Side. According to a source, the accident may have been due to Carey taking a tumble in her heels.
Despite her injury, The Post reports that Carey is still expected to perform a free concert with Major League Baseball to benefit Hurricane Sandy Relief in Central Park's Great Lawn on July 13.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »