Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon to Wed a Third Time
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Shareif Ziyadat/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: HC/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
So nice, they're doing it thrice!
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will be tying the knot for the third time on April 30, which is their two-year wedding anniversary. Expect a similar blowout in 2011, 2012 ... and beyond, as long as they're together.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon explained to UsMagazine.com at Monday's PepsiCo Feed America Volunteer Day event in NYC.
"So it's going to be our third wedding this year. That's what we'll be doing on the actual [anniversary] ... We'll do something ... A party or event, just to celebrate."
The Grammy-winning singer is definitely getting more bling from her spouse. Cannon confirmed to Us that he'll be getting his wife another diamond ring for the occasion. "That’s totally right," he said. "This is the third ring I have to buy ... It’ll be something different. Something good."
Carey's engagement ring from Jacob & Co. Jewelers reportedly cost $2.5 million.
After dating for just six weeks in early 2008, Cannon, 29 and Carey, 40, wed on the singer's private island in The Bahamas in a surprise bash.
"It's nice," Cannon gushed. "We like being married every year."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite