Mariah Carey: Pregnancy Was "a Really Difficult Time"
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MariahCarey/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Mariah Carey/mac21/Life&Style.com/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Mariah Carey's Twitter/.15 of 16
Pregnancy isn't easy, darlings.
In a Sunday night appearance on HSN, Mariah Carey reminisced about her "47-week" pregnancy with twins Moroccan and Monroe.
Carey, 41, and hubby Nick Cannon, 30, welcomed their babies on April 4, their third wedding anniversary. When one caller asked the new mom if she remembered speaking with her in February, Carey admitted that was a "bleak" time.
"I was so uncomfortable," she said. "I'm kind of proud of myself. I really am -- sorry, pregnant with twins is different than anything! [People] were always saying to me, 'Oh, but it's all worth it!' Yeah, but it's easy to say when you're not the one whose feet are this big! It turned into like a really difficult time."
"My body went through so much," she added. "Holding those twins in -- you have to keep them in as long as possible. It's a sacrifice you make for them. Literally I was like, 47-weeks pregnant. And anybody pregnant right now, there's push gifts here. Tell your baby-father."
Carey instructed the camera operators to avoid close-ups and take the focus away from her. At one point, she explained: "There's always drama. It follows me."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »