Mariah Speaks Out on Pregnancy
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: QIB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Is she, or isn't she?
Mariah Carey, rumored to be expecting her first child with husband Nick Cannon, won't say yet.
"I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," she wrote on her website Wednesday. "When the time is right, everyone will know, even Cindi Berger [her publicist]."
Pregnancy rumors swirled earlier this summer and reignited last week when the singer, 41, stepped out in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in a $140 spaghetti strap halter maternity maxi-dress from A Pea in the Pod.
Cannon, 29, also refuses to talk.
On his NYC radio show Monday, he said, "I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again: When my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite