Mary J. Blige hit with a $900,000 tax lien
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Schwegler/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/NARAS/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Todd Credaroli/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
By Jon Warech
The financial troubles continue for Mary J. Blige who was hit with a $900,000 tax lien in the State of New Jersey, according to TMZ.
Blige, who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan, owes $901,769.65 in back taxes to the Garden State, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
RELATED: Stars who went broke
The tax lien follows a string of financial woes for the singer, who last year was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. Her charity was also sued for not paying back a $250k loan.
RELATED: Craziest celebrity meltdowns
Back in May, Blige blamed the charity's financial issues on the staff -- saying, "The problem is that I didn't have the right people in the right places doing the right things."
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
TCA Star Walk
Celebs talk to ET about their upcoming TV shows.Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite