Mary J. Blige hit with a $900,000 tax lien
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Schwegler/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/NARAS/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Todd Credaroli/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
By Jon Warech
The financial troubles continue for Mary J. Blige who was hit with a $900,000 tax lien in the State of New Jersey, according to TMZ.
Blige, who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan, owes $901,769.65 in back taxes to the Garden State, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
RELATED: Stars who went broke
The tax lien follows a string of financial woes for the singer, who last year was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. Her charity was also sued for not paying back a $250k loan.
RELATED: Craziest celebrity meltdowns
Back in May, Blige blamed the charity's financial issues on the staff -- saying, "The problem is that I didn't have the right people in the right places doing the right things."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »