Melissa Etheridge's ex wants more money in custody case
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: MIKEL HEALEY/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Fernando Allende/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: RD/ Henry Dziekan/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP17 of 18
Singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge's ex is requesting a hike in the child custody payments, because she is struggling to survive on $23,000-a-month.
Actress Tammy Lynn Michaels has filed documents claiming her former girlfriend makes over $177,000-a-month and she got accustomed to an extravagant lifestyle while they were together.
Michaels also claims Etheridge is brainwashing the former couple's kids, training them to be emotionally distant and rude to her, and cursing in front of them, according to the court papers, obtained by TMZ.com.
The actress, who wants Etheridge to pay more child support and cover her legal costs, has also taken aim at her ex for refusing to let the kids get vaccinated.
The former partners are heading back to court next month for the latest battle in their custody war over twins Miller and Johnnie.
During happier times, Etheridge and Michaels exchanged vows in a commitment ceremony in September 2003. Their children were born three years later.
The pair separated in April, 2010.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »