Michael Buble: I'm a dad first, the rest is 'icing on the cake'
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Gero Breloer/AP4 of 11
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Michael Buble has already proven himself as a gifted musician -- just take a look at his four Grammy Awards among other honors -- and since the birth of his son Noah, 10 months, the crooner is making a name for himself as a hands-on dad.
"I am Mr. Diaper!" Buble, 38, told Us Weekly at Sesame Street Workshop's 12th annual gala in New York City in May. "I love everything about the kid. Instead of being nervous like I used to at events, I actually sit beforehand and say, "You're Noah's Dad first, and all of this other stuff is just icing on the cake."
Anxious to expand his family to include three or four more kids, Buble and wife Luisana Lopilato, married since 2011, relish every opportunity to spend time with Noah, and even invite him on their designated date nights. "He's such a tranquil kid that we take him to movies and five star restaurants, and he doesn't really make much noise. It's great," Buble says.
Seeing Lopilato bond with their son only deepens the singer's love for his wife of three years. "I married the greatest Mom ever," says Buble. "She's such a compassionate woman and I'm really proud that I get to be her husband."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite