Michael Buble Told Reese Witherspoon About Baby-to-Be 'Before Anyone Else in the World'
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
She's one of Hollywood's favorite moms -- so Reese Witherspoon was naturally someone for Michael Buble to confide in when he and his wife Luisana Lopilato found out that they were expecting. By sheer coincidence, the Oscar-winning actress, 36, was among the very first to hear Mr. and Mrs. Buble's very good news.
The old-school crooner, 37, explains to Parade.com that he gushed to the "Mud" star about Lopitato's pregnancy during a phone call as they discussed their duet, a cover of Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Something Stupid."
"I had just found out [my wife was pregnant]," explains Buble, currently promoting new album To Be Loved. Married since last March, he and the Argentinian model, 25, eventually told the world in late January.
"It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, 'You know, I’m having a baby!'" Buble recalls. "And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me. It was nice for us to bond that way."
Witherspoon became a mom for the third time just last September when she and husband Jim Toth welcomed son Tennessee. Marvels Buble of the intimate moment: "I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!"
Earlier this week, Buble confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six that the baby-to-be is going to be a boy.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite