Michael Jackson's alleged lover asks for custody of his kids
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg; WENN/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.
In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate. According to Leroux, her family was so against their romance that she and Jackson were forced to meet in secret and raise their children by surrogate.
"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her statement. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."
Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.
In her statement, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite