Michael Jackson's Children Honor Their Father at Handprint Ceremony
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP13 of 14
Even in death, Michael Jackson has the power to bring people together.
His three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, memorialized their late father with a hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday.
"This, right here, is his lifetime achievement award," Prince, 14, told the crowd. "This is what he strived to get, and this is what we are giving him now."
The trio then made an imprint in the cement using the King of Pop's famous sequined glove and a pair of his dancing shoes. They also added their own handprints.
Paris, 13, then introduced Justin Bieber, 17, who performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" (made famous by Jackson in 1972).
"Michael meant so much to me and I know he meant a lot to you guys as well," an emotional Bieber said. "He was more than entertainer: He was an inspiration in the way he was kind, he was gentle and very charitable. That's why I look up to him."
Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson and Quincy Jones also showed up for the ceremony, as did Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his brothers, Tito and Jackie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Ryan Seacrest shows off his new puppy and his singing skills on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »