Michael Jackson's children visit Ind. boyhood home
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: YouTube/Splash News4 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Promotional13 of 20
- Photo: Promotional14 of 20
- Photo: Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.18 of 20
- Photo: Promotional19 of 20
GARY, Ind. (AP) -- Michael Jackson's children and father visited the late pop star's boyhood home in Gary, Ind., as the town celebrated what would have been his 53rd birthday.
RELATED: Janet Jackson Turns 45
Hundreds of fans took part in activities outside the house in Jackson Street over the weekend ahead of Jackson's birthday on Monday.
Thirteen-year-old Paris Jackson told WLS-TV that she enjoyed seeing so many fans at the house when she and her brothers, 14-year-old Prince and 9-year-old Blanket, visited on Saturday.
RELATED: The Making of 'Thriller'
The Post-Tribune of Merrillville reports that Jackson's father Joe attended activities at the home on Sunday.
RELATED: Michael Jackson's Life in Photos
The Jackson family moved from Indiana to California in 1969 after the Jackson 5 struck it big. Jackson died in June 2009.
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »