Michael Jackson's Surgical Mask to Be Sold At Auction
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Epic/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Michael Jackson's surgical face mask is set to go under the hammer at an auction in California this weekend.
RELATED: Male Stars Who Went Under The Knife
The odd accessory is the one the King of Pop was wearing on the eve of his death in 2009.
The macabre item, which features traces of Jackson's make-up and a strand of his hair, is expected to fetch up to $150,000.
The mask will be sold by the Nate D. Sanders Auction House.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »