Michael Jackson's Surgical Mask to Be Sold At Auction
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Epic/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Michael Jackson's surgical face mask is set to go under the hammer at an auction in California this weekend.
RELATED: Male Stars Who Went Under The Knife
The odd accessory is the one the King of Pop was wearing on the eve of his death in 2009.
The macabre item, which features traces of Jackson's make-up and a strand of his hair, is expected to fetch up to $150,000.
The mask will be sold by the Nate D. Sanders Auction House.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »