Miley Cyrus Bashes Rebecca Black
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News2 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Her "Friday" video may have garnered 16 million views in one week, but Rebecca Black hasn't won over Miley Cyrus.
"It should be harder to be an artist," Cyrus, 18, told Australia's Daily Telegraph of the 13-year-old Internet sensation. "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go on tour."
In fact, "The Climb" singer, who rose to fame on the Disney show "Hannah Montana," isn't a fan of much of what the web has to offer.
"I do not Tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it," she said. "I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical."
One personal detail Cyrus, who starts a tour in the land down under this summer, was willing to share? She's apparently seeing someone.
"I don't want to cross out the Australian boys, but I may or may not be single," she said. "I'm definitely not coming to Australia single!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite