Miley Cyrus confronts fan over gay rights tattoo
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 26
- Photo: Photo Rio News / Splash News/Splash News2 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 26
- Photo: WENN4 of 26
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter6 of 26
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Splash News7 of 26
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin8 of 26
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 26
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 26
- Photo: Splash News11 of 26
- Photo: Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Splash News13 of 26
- Photo: Splash/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 26
- Photo: Splash News16 of 26
- Photo: Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com18 of 26
- Photo: SDFL/Sinky/Splash News19 of 26
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN20 of 26
- Photo: Splash News21 of 26
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com22 of 26
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP23 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com24 of 26
- Photo: AP1/WENN25 of 26
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Miley Cyrus had been forced to defend her pro-gay marriage tattoo from angry fans.
Cyrus recently displayed her support for the gay community by getting an equals sign etched on the inside of her ring finger to represent marriage equality. She then posted an image of her latest inking with the caption, "All LOVE is equal."
However, her latest body art has prompted a backlash on her Twitter page, with Cyrus confronting one furious fan.
RELATED: Can you match the dog to the celeb?
The pop star wrote, "Where does it say in the bible to judge others? Oh right. It doesn't. GOD is the only judge honey. GOD is love."
However, when Cyrus's supporters turned on the person who angered the singer, she attempted to play peacemaker by posting, "Everyone is entitled to opinions! if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything."
In June, New York officials passed a bill to legalize gay unions across the state.
RELATED: Miley's new dog and more celeb pics
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Magic' Man
From Crowd Ignite