Miley Cyrus given seal of approval by Liam Hemsworth's family
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/NPG/.5 of 14
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: MRM/NPG13 of 14
Miley Cyrus has won the affections of fiance Liam Hemsworth's family and is the "perfect match" for the actor, according to his brother Luke.
The "Hunger Games" star and the former "Hannah Montana" sensation announced their engagement last month, and now Luke Hemsworth has opened up about Cyrus' impending inclusion into the acting clan.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus: I Love Being a Fiancée
He reveals his two young daughters are in awe of their aunt-to-be, and insists Cyrus has made his sibling truly happy.
He tells EW.com, "She's great. She loves our kids, and our kids absolutely love her. She won our hearts. I find her really interesting. I find her very articulate, and years in maturity above her age. But at the same time, she's very much like Liam. I think a lot of people don't realize that they are really, really in love. They actually are a perfect match in a lot of ways."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »