Miley Cyrus' Parents, Billy Ray and Tish, File for Divorce
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
After 17 years of marriage, Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, are reportedly divorcing.
"As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family," Billy Ray and Tish said in a statement to People.com.
"We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."
According to the website, the papers were filed Wednesday in Tennessee and cite irreconcilable differences. Miley is one of their five children.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON ET.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite