Miley Cyrus shocks fans with new pixie crop
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/Pharrell Williams/.7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Disney Channel/.13 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Miley Cyrus has stunned fans by unveiling a new pixie-style hair cut.
RELATED: Hollywood hairdo's and don'ts
The singer/actress told her Twitter.com followers of her intentions to chop off her mid-length locks, and on Sunday she uploaded a picture of a hairdresser holding scissors to her bun and declared: "it's happening."
Responding to fans' criticisms over the proposed new style, the former "Hannah Montana" star wrote, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye."
RELATED: Charlize Theron shaves her head
Returning to the site a few hours later, Cyrus proved she had gone through with the drastic cut by uploading several shots of her new look, a platinum blond pixie style, cropped close to her head on one side.
She declared, "Never felt more me in my whole life."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite