Minaj suffers onstage wardrobe malfunction
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Rob Hoffman/DTR/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Elle13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Alan/WENN15 of 16
Nicki Minaj was left red-faced during her show with Britney Spears in Los Angeles on June 20, 2011 after her dress "broke" onstage.
The hip-hop star is opening for Spears on her "Femme Fatale" tour, which kicked off in California last week, and they took the show to L.A.'s Staples Center on Monday.
However, the gig didn't go smoothly for Minaj, who was left stranded on one side of the stage during a performance of Fly when her outfit came undone midway through the song, but she is glad the audience didn't notice her wardrobe malfunction.
She tells the Los Angeles Times, "People don't notice, you'll never know, but I'm having all these wardrobe malfunctions. (During Monday's show) my dress broke, I couldn't walk down the aisle on Fly... it was a lot of craziness backstage. I really can't wait for people to see this show after we start to feel comfortable. These three shows have been our dress rehearsals. We're definitely not in our comfort zone yet."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »