Mindy McCready Claims She Didn't Leak Eric Dane Nude Tape
- Photo: JOHN RUSSELL/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Country singer Mindy McCready is defending herself against accusations that she was involved in the leak of a nude video of "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane, his wife, Rebecca Gayheart, and former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche.
"I did not want to be dragged into all this," McCready told Access Hollywood. "I did not want to be a part of this."
Still, according to several online reports, the troubled star, who has had ongoing problems with drugs and alcohol and was hospitalized in December after an apparent suicide attempt, stole Peniche's computer hard drive, which contained the footage, when they were roommates on the third season of "Celebrity Rehab."
McCready denies any wrongdoing and instead blames the model for leaking the video last week.
"She is evil personified -- she is evil in human form," she said. "She will hurt anyone she can to make money."
Peniche, however, told E! News that she didn't find out the video was released until she got a call from Dane himself.
"I just got a call from Eric," she said in an interview to air Monday evening. "He was obviously upset, asking me something about Mindy, and that's when I was like, 'I should go home and check to see what this is about.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite